This very location in the 40's, was home to another Rockford local business, Testors, as a manufacturing facility for paint.
During WWII, many factories obtained contracts to help aid in the war effort by building or assembling parts or machinery for the USA. This very location had a contract to work with the US Navy. During the renovation of this warehouse, we found old stamped marking with the US Navy logo along with dates dating back to the early 40's to 1945. Now once again, after 70 plus years, this old factory is home to authentic US military surplus.